RipSkirt Hawaii Quick Wrap Cover-up Summer Skirt
- The original water shedding, quick wrap, all sports cover-up that multi-tasks as the ideal summer skirt. It takes you straight from the beach to the bistro! RipSkirt Hawaii is the only Brand Registered seller of RipSkirt Hawaii. If you purchase from a seller other than RipSkirt Hawaii or RipSkirt Hawaii / FBA you will not be receiving an Original RipSkirt Hawaii product. Mahalo for your support. **
- Quick wrap closure – 2 inches of adjustability to wear high or low on your hips and it allows you to put on the skirt without bending over or sticking wet sandy feet through your skirt
- Bum flattering kick pleat on backside, flat interior key/card/pocket
- Exclusive 4 way stretch, quick dry, modern surf short material, lightweight with great drape but not clingy. Covers cellulite area for beach to bistro comfort. Not intended to swim in but dries quickly or repels water if splashed. No more wet bum marks!
- Style 2 Length (Top waistband to bottom of rear hem) XXL-XL 19.75″ L 19.75″ M 19.75″ S 19.25″ XS 18.50″ usually hits a couple inches above knee If you want a shorter length see Style 1 RipSkirt for our 3.75″ shorter length version.
RipSkirt Hawaii Water shedding, quick wrap cover-ups that multi-task as the ideal summer skirt
RipSkirt Hawaii is the active woman’s skirt. If you’re self-conscious and feeling over-exposed in a bathing suit or athletic tights, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. RipSkirt is a water shedding, quick wrap, all sports cover-up that multi-tasks as the ideal summer skirt. I put everything I wanted but couldn’t find in my skirts. Water resistant fabric that doesn’t leave you with wet bum marks, an interior cash/card flat pocket, quick wrap closures and a fabric that is lightweight and dries quickly if soaked. Most importantly the fabric is not clingy. It is the ideal beach, vacation and summer accessory. Take it on a cruise, to a resort or wear it year round over your yoga pants.
Picking your RipSkirt size
Each RipSkirt is adjustable by about 2.5 inches so you can wear it at your true waist or just above your hip bones. For sizing purposes we used real women and had them wear it at the the most popular spot which is resting just barely above the hipbones.
If you think you are between sizes I suggest to size up if you are more “apple” shaped and true to size if more “pear” shaped.
The length of the skirt is measured from the top edge of the waistband to the bottom front edge of the skirt. The fabric has stretch and a nice drape but is not clingy. On your standard person, for each size, the skirt is built to cover the saddlebags and general cellulite area but be far enough above the knee to be modern and flattering. Length is measured from the top of the waistband in the back to bottom of the hem.
Size XS – fits your average size 00-2 Waist circumference at top of waistband is approx 27.75 (skirt is meant to sit below true waist) Length for Original Skirt is 15″ and for Ripskirt 2 is 18.5″
Size S – fits average size 4-6 Waist circumference at top of waistband is approx 29.75 Length for Original Skirt is 15.75″ and for Ripskirt 2 is 19.25″
Size M – fits average size 8-10 Waist circumference at top of waistband is approx 32.25 Length for Original Skirt is 16.25″ and for Ripskirt 2 is 19.75″
Size L – fits average size 12-14 Waist circumference at top of waistband 34.75 Length for Original Skirt is 16.75″ and for Ripskirt 2 is 19.75″
Size XL – fits average size 16-18 Waist circumference is approx 37.25 Length for Original Skirt is 16.75″ and for Ripskirt 2 is 19.75″
PLEASE NOTE- Waistband is adjustable by 2.5″